Monday, November 24, 2008

Makeover Madness!

Aloha, beauties!

Sorry about the lapse in posts lately. Thanks to some new furniture I recently bought, the makeup purchases have slown down to an insignificant trickle of mostly facial and brush cleansers.

However, in my boredom, and quest for a new hairstyle, I discovered TAAZ. It is a website that allows you to makeover yourself. I went on there with a picture of my hair pulled back, and chose a new hairstyle, and different colors of makeup. I happened to have foundation and eyeshadow on my picture, but its probably best to upload a photo of yourself sans makeup.

The site also gets exact measurements of your facial features. You can also try on any color under the sun for eyes, lips, cheeks, hair, and even foundation! I made a picture of myself with it and dang near ran to my beautician.

When I got to my beautician I said, "Make my hair look like this." And she was like, "OK, but who is that in the picture?" Me, honey, me! Two things made me look like a movie star with the virtual makeover picture: 1. My layered and feathered long hairstyle, and 2. red lipstick. Yes, honey, because I don't wear red lipstick! And my hair is long and all one length.

So might I suggest you take a look at the TAAZ website for makeup ideas. You will be glad you did.

PS--send holiday greetings to your friends and family via internet by visiting Sephora's Mistletoe Makeover. This concept is too cute. You need to have Flash installed. Mine looks like this.

Smooches!

No comments: