Friday, October 24, 2008

Introduction/Basic Eye Staples

BEAUTY WANNABE 

















Aloha from Hawaii!


I am a new blogger whose passions are beauty, beauty, fashion, and oh, did I say beauty? Just kidding! But really, I love shows like America’s Next Top Model, Project Runway, etc. I pay attention to the makeup especially. Even when I read magazines for fashion tips, my eyes are always drawn to how the makeup on the models is done.


So on this blog, I want to share all of my beauty favorites with you. As I have only started wearing makeup in June 2008 (yes, that recently) I want to share my journey, and the tips I’ve learned.


But let me make this clear first, I LOVE URBAN DECAY MAKEUP! Oh my goodness! I have a warm tan to deep complexion, and every eye color and blush they make looks great on my skin! And in Hawaii, I’ve learned to keep my makeup going strong despite the humidity. I will share how.


Let’s talk about the first necessary staple--Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. Now I wouldn’t dream of putting ANY brand of eyeshadow on without it. If you are all about no creasing, durability, and color payoff--well, you must try Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion! I work 12 hour shifts, and my eye makeup at the end of shift is just as brightly colored, smooth, and crease-free as the moment I first put it on. Talk about a great product


You can find this product many places online. But the only store I buy it from in person is Sephora. I buy it online from Urban Decay.
















Now for my second beauty staple--Urban Decay Eyeshadow Transforming Potion. Let’s say you have a favorite eyeshadow that you adore! Have you ever thought about how to make it an eyeliner or a liquid eyeshadow? No, I’m not pulling your leg. This product can transform your favorite, or any powder eyeshadow into both! Simply amazing.


















So if you have ever tried one of these products, let me know what you think! If you haven’t tried these, man, you’re missing out. If you’re worried about how much bang you will get for your buck, go to your local Sephora, Macy’s, or JCPenney store and ask for a sample.


Smooches!

No comments: